If this is your situation:
- You want to demonstrate that IT is aligned with the goals and vision of the business and executive leadership.
- You would like to improve the decision making and investment management process for IT.
- You want to ensure effective IT resource management and allocation.
- You recognize the need to have the right organization in place to support the business.
- You need to address industry-specific considerations in your governance efforts.
AdIT helps many organizations align their IT strategy, manage risk, deliver value and measure performance. Services we provide include the following:
- IT governance structures, roles, responsibilities and process development. AdIT will conduct an assessment that identifies the gaps between IT and business processes, then recommend tailored solutions taking into account industry specific considerations. Recommendations include investment prioritization and the most appropriate governance implementation plan.
- IT investment analysis. AdIT will analyze your IT investment planning processes and historical spending patterns to ensure IT expenditures are yielding desired results.
- Development of IT governance scorecards, metrics, and measures. AdIT will develop the most appropriate tracking system to help you identify how well you are managing your governance processes on an ongoing basis.
- IT resource management and allocation. AdIT will analyze current IT resource allocations and recommend ways to improve the ability of IT to deliver value to the business.
- IT leadership and organization skills assessment. To ensure your IT organization has the right skills to support your business strategy, AdIT will conduct an IT enterprise workforce analysis and benchmarking assessment. This assessment analyzes the relationship between IT and business units, and the alignment between current and needed IT skills, highlighting gaps and business risks.