Ad Information Technology’s (AdIT) Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and full outsourced professionals provide organizations with all of the technical and expert resources they require on-demand, without the need to hire full-time staff.
Our internal audit methodology is used completely or in conjunction with a client’s existing methodology as the framework to build, execute and track a risk-based internal audit plan. This plan assists the client with managing process and technology risks and efficiently integrating technology within critical business processes. These services can help management better understand and monitor the performance of core operations and support functions, as well as ensures the proper level of control.
No internal audit department is able to have all of the technical and expert resources it requires on hand, at all times. Therefore, attempting to have full-time staff available to meet every internal audit need is not a practical approach. AdIT’s breadth of industry, technology and operational risk resources enables us to serve as a highly qualified asset for your business. Whether you need to address a shortage of traditional internal audit staff or require specialized internal audit professionals, AdIT can deliver.
Our internal audit services provide the following benefits:
- Deep technical and analytical skills related to core financial and IT process and related control assessments
- Assurance to external parties and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- A completely independent process, and information technology (IT) internal audit sourcing capabilities that use industry leading practices
- Elimination of time and cost associated with sourcing, hiring, training and retaining skilled personnel in noncore competency areas
- Management’s ability to focus on more strategic initiatives, improving resource utilization