In today’s uncertain business environment, there are both increasing demands for transparency into an organization’s risk profile and greater penalties associated with the failure to manage key risks.
Against this backdrop, it is increasingly important for organizations to identify and assess their risk and to establish that risk are being managed with pre-defined tolerances. Risks may range from well-known risks that are inherent to the business to unknown risks that are just emerging.
Risk resilient organizations must objectively assess their existing risk management capabilities, evaluate their organizational culture with regard to risk, performance and reward, and implement sustainable risk management practices.
We can help you:
- Identify and assess risk to the achievement of your business objectives
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of current risk responses against the full breadth of strategic, operational, financial and compliance risks
- Reduce cost and improve effectiveness of governance, risk and compliance activities
- Design and assist in development of an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your risk culture